McAfee Account is a type of account used by the McAfee total protection users to keep a record of all the McAfee subscriptions packs that they have purchased either from nearby McAfee Retail Store or from its official website i.e. McAfee.com/activate. McAfee My Account also enables it possible that the user may securely keep the McAfee Activation key as safe over here if they forget it.
Remove Credit Card from McAfee Account?
Apart from storing these product elated details, McAfee Account also keeps a record of their personal details that include their address, credit card details or debit card details that have been used by the user to purchase the McAfee.com/Activate product. The users may easily update as well as delete their details (like billing details, and personal details) by login to their account using their email address and their corresponding password.
Sometimes, it has been noticed that the users may face some issues while removing their credit card details from their McAfee Account. So, in order to make the process of removing the credit card details from the users’ McAfee Account, by making the users get rid of such errors, a small stepwise procedure has been detailed below. So, follow the steps in the same manner as mentioned below.
Steps to remove credit details are as follows:
- Firstly, log in to the McAfee Account using the email address that has been registered by the user while purchasing the McAfee Total Protection product either using online or offline methods.
- For this, visit McAfee’s official website i.e. McAfee.com/Activate and then, click the ‘Login’ button displayed at the rightmost corner of the website.
- Once the login page gets displayed on the screen, type the email address and corresponding password within the respective field, and then, click the ‘Sign-in’ button.
(Note: If the users have forgotten their McAfee Account password then, they may click the ‘Forgot password’ option given beside the ‘Log-in’ button and then, follow the procedure detailed on the support section of McAfee.com/Activate.)
- Here, a number of options will be displayed that includes ‘My Profile’, ‘Auto-Renewal Settings’, ‘Subscriptions’, ‘Additional Rewards’, ‘Redeem Your Retail Card’, ‘Update Profile’, and ‘Edit Billing’.
- Out of all the options available, click the ‘Edit Billing’ option, and then, tap the ‘Remove’ button displayed in front of the credit card details that the user wants to remove.
- Repeat step 5, until all the credit cards’ or debit cards’ detail have been removed that the user wants to remove.
- At last, click the save button, to save the changes made by the users.
By following the above-mentioned steps, the users can easily delete or remove the credit card details from the McAfee.com/activate My Account. If still the same errors are faced by the users then, for any help, they may easily call the McAfee Customer Care toll-free number, anytime as he McAfee Customer Care Support is available for all 24*7 hours to help you out during the errors being faced while using any of their protection.