Since the need for defending your systems from virus-attacks is increasing so should our security system. McAfee Total Protection that you have downloaded via mcafee activate is a one-stop solution for all your antivirus needs. This software is enough to provide your family members with much-needed security.
It helps to fight trace and get rid of the latest spyware, malware and ransomware attacks from your computer. Not only this, but it also keeps your privacy and security as its priority. Total Protection is available in various kinds of subscriptions such as McAfee Total Protection for 1 Device, 3 Devices, 5 Devices, and 10 Devices. This article highlights the answer to your question that what devices and operating systems are compatible with McAfee Total Protection.
Devices which are compatible with McAfee Total Protection
You can use this software on all smart devices including PCs, laptops, desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. You can visit the official website to know more about the devices on which you can install this software.
List of operating systems which are compatible with McAfee Total Protection
You can find the detailed description of the operating system compatibility on the mcafee.com/activate System requirements page. The list of the operating system is as follows:
- For Windows PC- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- For Mac devices- Mac OS X 10.12 or later
- ForAndroid smartphones and tablets- Android 4.1 or higher
- For people using Apple devices- iOS 10 or later
How do I install McAfee Total Protection on another device?
Once you purchase McAfee Total Protection, you can immediately download it on your device and also share its subscription to another device. This is how you can do this:
- To add an additional device to your Total Protection subscription, go to the official website of McAfee.
- From there, click on the “My Account” tab and go to the next step.
- If you do not have an account that is associated with McAfee, then you can create one.
- After opening your account, click on the option that reads as “Send Link”.
- You can send this link to email as well as on text.
- Through this link, you can download McAfee Total Protection on your compatible devices.
- Now click on the link from the device on which you have sent it and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
To sum up-
Hopefully, this article has helped you to know about the devices and operating systems that are compatible with mcafee activate. If you are unable to download any of the McAfee’s software, then you should check the compatibility or system requirement details given on the official website of McAfee.