Here is good news for McAfee users! McAfee has released a new version of its McAfee Total Protection software with the name “McAfee SuperDAT Update 9959 / 4411”. So, if you are a McAfee user then you can install this update on your device by following some quick steps via mcafee.com/activate for free. If you are not a McAfee user then you may have to buy a McAfee subscription plan. So, if you were looking for how to install McAfee latest update on your device then you are on the right page.
What’s new in the latest update of McAfee?
You might be thinking about what is new in the McAfee latest update. Well, your curiosity is natural as we all know there is always something new with McAfee updates. This time McAfee has upgraded itself as exclusive MacAfee Active Protection Technology.
It analyzes your device instantly and blocks new emerging threats in milliseconds. So, there remains no virtual gap in your protection. The new update allows scheduling security scans when you are not using your device.
It detects the idle time for automatic scan and updates which mean your device will not be slow down. On the home screen, you will be able to see the summary of all the necessary information’s. That can help you to understand how the performance of your device is. So, these were some important new updates that come with the latest version of McAfee Antivirus software.
How to Install McAfee updates?
To install the latest McAfee updates is very easy and simple; look at the steps given below:
- Choose the file depending on yo9ur McAfee Antivirus version
- Then create a temporary directory on your disk or you can create a new folder
- Now, using a web browser navigate to the McAfee official website.
- Look for the latest version of McAfee software
- Once you find it then click on the Download XDAT file and wait for the complete download of the file in the new folder on your device
- Once it will finish downloading process then double click on it to start the update
- Follow the prompted instructions on your screen
- Wait and let the installer do the following:
- It will start unloading McAfee memory-resident software or tries to stop the services that use your current DAT files
- It may be copying the new DAT files to the appropriate program directories
- It will restart the software components to continue scan of your new DAT files
Note: Once the installer has finished the process to update DAT files then you can delete the file that you have download from McAfee. If your subscription plan has been expired then you can visit mcafee Login to renew your MacAfee Active Protection Technology subscription plan to provide your device with seamless protection.
In short, McAfee has released its upgraded version of antivirus software named McAfee SuperDAT Update 9959 / 4411 by comprising the latest technology features to protect your device. These update can be installed easily by going through this article. Make sure that the McAfee subscription plan has not been expired yet. Or you can navigate to mcafee.com/activate to purchase the subscriptions.