Like your PCs and computers, android devices are also prone to infections such as viruses, malware and Trojans and such infections stay for long until you pay a fee. That’s why it is important to build your trust in an antivirus solution that will block suck infections from affecting your data or device. One of the most trusted and recommended software solution that is used globally by the users is McAfee mobile security apps. These applications are powerful that are capable enough to stop the malicious virus attacks and building a defensive fortress against them.
With just one tap, users can scan their devices for dangerous infected apps. Moreover, security software gives you comprehensive protection against virus attacks and other harmful digital enemies. In this article, you will get to learn the steps for deploying McAfee mobile security for android. So, without any further discussions, let’s get started!!
Why there is a need for McAfee mobile security?
One of the most widely used operating systems is android and hence it is the most affected by the virus and malware attacks. It is important to have security apps and tools on your android phones to stay protected from the virus attacks. The malware can infect your device with harmful fake apps. These websites are often disguised in google Play store without your knowledge. So, you need security software that delivers you complete protection like McAfee mobile security for android.
System requirements and specifications to get McAfee mobile security for android Operating System
- For McAfee Mobile Security App: It is compatible with Android 4.1+ (Android 8.0 Oreo and Android One)
- For McAfee Mobile Security on Android Wear: It is compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.4+, Android 8.0 Oreo included and McAfee Mobile Security 4.9 or later versions of it.
Internet Connection Required
There should be High-speed internet connection
It is supported by following browsers
- Samsung Browser
- Opera Mini
- Android stock browser (for legacy devices)
What are the features of McAfee mobile security for android?
Some of the standalone features of McAfee mobile security are as follows:-
- You can locate, track and send the alarm using an online portal.
- One can lock and wipe to prevent the misuse of personal data.
- It is easy to get a snapshot of the person having your device with Capture Cam.
- You can boost your phone with Battery Optimizer.
- The user can selectively share access to the apps by setting up different profiles.
How to download McAfee mobile security for android?
In this section, you will find an outline of quick and easy steps to download McAfee mobile security:-
- The first step says that you have to open the “Google Play Store app” on your device.
- Now, click on the “Install” option and allow the app to download.
- After this, you have to launch the app to accept the terms and conditions.
- You just have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the downloading process.
Note: – If you are stuck in between the steps then it is recommended to visit mcafee.com/activate.
If you are among the usual mobile device users, then your android phone might contain a lot of your personal data, email, passwords, credit cards, and much more valuable information. All of this information can be easily extracted by cyber attackers so it is essential to minimize any ill effects. Hopefully, this article has helped you to get the advantages of your McAfee mobile security for android along with the peace of mind every time you use your phone. If you have any queries to be asked you can reach up to McAfee Customer Support team, where you can get all the information related to McAfee mobile security apps.