McAfee Identity Theft Protection provides you protection against cyberattacks as it monitors the cyber activities and filters thousands of websites and data as to keep you safe by alerting you if your sensitive information is found in a compromising situation online. This security product will help you to monitor your social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. It prevents your data from cyberattacks, viruses, malware, ransomware, and malicious activities.
You can purchase the products from online as well as offline from retail shops, but before purchasing if you have to make sure that whether the product is compatible with your device or not. You can access the McAfee product range when you visit www.mcafee.com/activate. You have to access Mcafee MyAccount by providing McAfee activation key or McAfee activate 25 digit code, which you will get at the time when you have purchased the product.
If you want to enjoy all the security services, it is compulsory to register in McAfee Identity Theft Protection. Go to McAfee com activate and purchase the product for active services. Once you subscribe to the product, make sure you register with McAfee Identity Theft Protection. To enroll yourself, follow the steps below:
How can you enroll yourself in McAfee Identity Theft Protection?
- Click and open a browser and visit on the official site of McAfee by mcafee.com/activate
- Enter your McAfee activate 25 digit code in its respective field
- When done with the above steps, Log in to your McAfee Identity Theft Protection account using your McAfee account details
- Register with McAfee Identity Theft Protection
- Complete your on-screen process
Follow the steps carefully in case you perform any misstep then an error may occur. McAfee Identity Theft Protection gives you various product packages like Standard, Plus, or Premium versions. If you have already subscribed to a McAfee Activate, you can use the free trial version of the product, which you will get on the official site that is www.mcafee.com -activate.
You can enjoy the free trial version if you meet the mentioned criteria:
- You are required to have a McAfee product subscription with a multi-device license for eg. McAfee Total Protection three device, or five devices
- You must have turned on the Auto-Renewal feature for your McAfee product subscription
In case, you face any problem to sign up on Identity Theft Protection or not able to troubleshoot the problems, then you can take the help from McAfee customer support to resolve the problems.